- What's the difference between Touch Of Grey® and Just For Men®?
- If you want to keep a little grey hair, Touch Of Grey® is right for you. Plus, it works gradually so you can get the look you want. If you want to get rid of all of your grey hair, use Just For Men®.
- What if I want to get rid of more grey after I have used Touch Of Grey®? How long do I have to wait before I re-apply?
- We recommend that you wait a week between applications. A second and third application will gradually reduce the amount of grey further but still leave some grey.
- I did not use all of the product with one application. Can I re-use what is left over for a future application?
- No. Touch Of Grey® reacts with the oxygen in the air. Once the tube has been opened, the product will become ineffective if it is not used right away.
- Can I get rid of all my grey with multiple applications of Touch Of Grey®?
- If you decide that you want to get rid of all your grey, we recommend that you use the matching shade of Just For Men® Shampoo-In Haircolour. For most people, Touch Of Grey® will not get rid all the grey even after multiple applications.
- When is it time to reapply to maintain my new look?
- Use Touch Of Grey® about once a month, maybe right after you get your hair cut. You just need to use one application to maintain your look, even if you used more than one application to get to the amount of grey you like.
- Why does Touch Of Grey® not come with a separate conditioner? Do I have to use a conditioner after usage?
- Touch Of Grey® delivers lasting results without ammonia and peroxide. It does not damage your hair so you will not need a special conditioner. If you normally use a conditioner, just continue as usual.
- Can I use this product on my facial hair?
- We do not recommend using Touch Of Grey® on your facial hair. Use Just For Men® Brush-In Colour Gel for Mustaches and Beards instead. It is specially formulated for coarse facial hair and it comes with a specially designed applicator brush.
- Do I need a special shampoo?
- Not necessarily, though one specially formulated for colour-treated hair will work best to keep the colour looking fresh.
- Can I use Touch Of Grey® on relaxed, straightened, or permed hair?
- Yes. Just wait 7 days after colouring, and be sure to choose a product made for colour-treated hair.